SELL US YOUR COMICS!
Are you looking to sell your collection? Did you inherit a bunch of comics and don't know what to do with them? Did you find a stack in storage that you had forgotten about? Bring them in to Bridge City Comics... We'll be happy to look at them and possibly make you an offer!
WHAT TO DO:
1) Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe what you're looking to sell.
- Are they comic books?
- Are they graphic novels?
- Are they magazines?
- What is the quantity?
- What year(s) are they from?
- How much money are you looking to get in exchange?
- Do you have a list? Great! Send it! Don't have a list? Not a big deal!
- Any other pertinent information
2) We'll respond within two business days and set up a meeting. Our current buying hours are on Thursdays from noon - 5pm.
3) Once we set a time for you to come in, just bring in your items! Make sure to bring in a valid form of identification in case we make an offer and you accept!
4) All funds are paid by company check. We are also amenable to making an offer for store credit or a mix of check and store credit.
5) Making an offer on a collection requires us to see the books in person so we can examine the condition and verify the editions. We can't do that over the phone! (Your copy of Action Comics #1 is probably a reprint but we can't tell without seeing it!)